Part I Dialogue Communication(10 minutes，1 0 points，1 for each)
Section A Dialogue Completion
Directions：In this section, you will read 5 short incomplete dialogues between two speakers, each followed by 4 choices marked A、B、C、and D.Choose the answer that best suits the situation to complete the dialogue.Then mark the corresponding letter with a single bar across the square brackets on your machine-scoring ANS WER SHEET.
1. Speaker A：Frank，where are the cookies? Don’t tell me you ate them all!
Speaker B：_________They were so good.
A.Yes，forget it. B.Yes，I couldnt help it.
C.No，Im sorry. D.No，dont be mad.
2. Speaker A：The train is delayed again.
Speaker B：_________ How long do we have to wait?
Speaker A：About forty minutes.
A.What a pity! B.How annoying!
C. I’m sorry to hear that. D.So far so good.
3. Speaker A：When Lisa saw me at the mall，she didn’t even say hello to me.
Speaker B：I can’t understand why _______，I thought you were good friends.
A. you greeted her first B.she was also there at the time
C.she gave you the cold shoulder D.you should have cared
4. Speaker A：I used to make delicious pies，but this one tastes terrible.
Speaker B：I think you’re really __________.
A.out of date B.out of touch
C.out of hand D.out of practice
5. Speaker A：Dr.Smith，what’s wrong with my father?
Speaker B：Well，_______，considering his advanced age.
A.he’s in pretty good shape B.don’t ask me such a question
C. I have no idea D.I have nothing to say for the moment