Paper One试卷一(90 minutes)
Part Ⅰ Dialogue Communication
Section A Dialogue Completion
Directions：In this section，you will read five short incomplete dialogues between two speakers，each followed by four choices marked A，B，C and D.Choose the answer that best suits the situat
ion to complete the dialogue by marking the corresponding letter with a single bar across the square brackets on your machine-scoring ANSWER SHRET.
1. A：How about having lunch with me today，Paul?
A. I’ll see you then. B. Thanks a lot.
C. Sounds great. D. I can come anytime.
2. A：I’m anxious to get started on my project. Can we discuss it sometime before the weekend?
A. Why didn’t you tell me earlier. B. Yes，that could he arranged.
C. I can’t spend any time. D. Yes，it’s easy to discuss it.
3. A：Hello，George. What a lovely home you have!
A. Yeah，this garden is beautiful.
B. Nice to have you drop by.
C. Why，thank you. I’m glad you could come.
D. Let’s sit here so we can admire the view.
4. A：Do you feel like doing anything this weekend，Jerry?
A. No，I don’t mind doing anything.
B. Yes，all right. What do you suggest?
C. We could always go to Dave’s party.
D. How do you like science fiction movies?
5. A：Excuse me，boss. There’s a Jack Welsh on the line. Do you want to talk to him?
A. Oh，I’m afraid I won’t. B. No，have him call back later.
C. Does he want to leave a message? D. Would you please hold my calls?
Section B Dialogue Comprehension