Paper One试卷一(90 minutes)
Part Ⅰ Dialogue Communication(10minutes，10 points)
Section A Dialogue Completion
Direction：In this section，you will read five short incomplete dialogues between two speakers，each followed by four choices marked A，B，C，and D. Choose the best answer that best suits the situation to complete the dialogue by marking the corresponding letter with a single bar across the square brackets on your machine-scoring ANSWER SHEET.
1. A：Sorry to bother you，but could you tell me the way to Sunset Road?
A. Sorry，I couldn’t help. B. Yes，what can I do for you?
C. I’m afra
id I have no idea. D. It’s not too far from here，is it?
2. A：Do you do exercises every day?
A. No，it depends on what kind of exercise.
B. No，I go to health club most of the time.
C. Yes，usually every other day.
D. Yes，rain or shine.
3. A：That was a delicious meal，Mrs. Barr. Thank you very much.
A. You’re welcome. B. Never mind.
C. It doesn’t matter. D. It’s just OK.
4. A：I have a last favor to ask of you. Could you drive my daughter to the airport?
A. Shall I get the ticket for her. B. Yeah，I like that.
C. You bet I will. D. Sure， it’d be a pleasure.
5. A：May I see the dentist now?
A. Is it a real emergency?
B. Do you have an appointment?
C. In that case，you’ll have to wait.
D. I’ll talk to the dentist and squeeze you in.